Greatest Hits

 
I've been lamenting the fact that I have now lost TWO nice camera's both of which have drowned in the salty embrace of the ocean.  This lament has been the catalyst for me to revisit some of the photos those two cameras combined have been responsible for.  A large part of a trip for me is wandering around whatever beautiful place I find myself in and snapping photos.  Either of the landscape, my friends climbing, or hopefully, a combination of the two.  It is also quite nice to reminisce.  This first 'greatest hits' post is really a focus on some of my most favorite photos that have been born over the last 7 (that's right, SEVEN) years of climbing trips.  All of the destinations have been pretty local, relatively speaking, Squamish, Smith Rock, Little Si, Bishop, Leavenworth, Tieton, and the sandstone quarry of Tenino.  Hopefully they get you psyched up for the oncoming Fall climbing season. 






















 





Comments

jimmy said…
Such good memories Micah!!

Popular Posts