Bishop Pano's

Here are a few pano's from my latest trip to Bishop. Its my first time using this kind of stitching software so be kind, I know the Pollen Grains photo is a bit sketchy. I'll try to post a full trip report soon.


The top of the Happy's, looking out from the approach. Right on top of a great V.2.


Aahhhhhhhh, the view from the Druids. The approach is heinous!! But the bouldering is out of this world. A much different feel from the Buttermilks, more secluded and 4 star problems everywhere. That is little old Bishop down there.


Our lovely camp site at the Buttermilks. To the right is the Buttermilks main area, and to the left is the Sierra's.


The Pollen Grains area, never mind the aberration in the middle of the photo. The left boulder closest is the Secrets of the Beehive boulder, the arete is Mesothelioma. The center boulder is the Spectre boulder, and the distant boulder I'm not quite sure about.

Comments

NM said…
Very nice panoramas Micah! Dang mAIEENN! You taken blogs to the next level... you're like the Lowell brothers/BigUP productions of blogs! lol
Greg Dasso said…
Nice ones Micah. I'll show you how to try to correct that stitching error sometime, though often you cant. Lovely pics! I wish I'd been able to go. As soon as I sell that thing!!

Popular Posts