AmuertechingaladiabloVENGA!


Oldschool

Okay, so another day out at the crag. A little dry, a little dusty, a tad on the warm side. Cotton mouth all around. It started off great, with nice gusts of wind accompanying us all the way to the crag. Ticked off a couple classics before getting down to work. Same story for Dom, so close but no prize today. I can tell he is getting fed up with Little si. Great to have Greg out and on the sharp end! And Andrew was definitely on point with a bunch of great leads.
I let Greg run around the crag with my camera and here are the results:


Life on the ledge!



Yes I can climb 5.1, but not after today.


My life is in your hands.


Belay Bitch (affectionately)


Crossing the great divide.


Endless coils


Fuck, I just remembered that I hate climbing.

Comments

jimmy said…
You hate sport climbing, bouldering is where its AT! Just wait for the crisp little si days, when the crag becomes sticky, not slippery. Stay on the sharp end -jimmy
Greg Dasso said…
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

PFFT...

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!
dom said…
you should let greg play with your camera more often. those photos capture the feeling well. But dude sort out your feet in that last photo!
Greg Dasso said…
@ Dom

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Popular Posts