Babylon Don't Love You

All photos taken by the lovely Kearney Koghlan.  Thanks lady.
Making a sad attempt at a once attainable goal Judge Not (V.9), maybe the best power problem in Bishop?

A repeat of Toxic Avenger (V.9).  

Tangerine Dream EP cover.  Title of the track: Orange You Glad to See Me.  

Trying really hard on the now broken version of the once all time classic Suspended in Silence (V.5 now V.7/8??).

Gettin' all Rain Man on Zen Flute (V.10). I told ya'll  I can dunk!

A rather embarassing session on He Got Game a.k.a Jesus Shuttlesworth (V.11/10).  Let's just say I have now broken the same hold twice, in two seasons of effort.  I will try to diet.

Morning Dove White!  Nuff said.  

Soooooo...RJ's new girl is a pretty cool chica and she let me roll around in her Range Rover and then we found this axe and we just HAD to take pics of me looking like a total lumbersexual.  I'm pretty sure we are winning right now.  

More tom-foolery.

And of course we went to the hot springs which in and of itself is another story completely, which I don't have the energy to go into right now. 

Being bossy at the hot springs.  

Good night never land!!!

Comments

NM said…
Micah, you are legend.
NM said…
Judge Not looks good

Popular Posts