Chipmunks in HEAT!

My god it was a beautiful day in the Northwest today. I managed to skirt out to Little si for a few quick pitches. My friends Mika and Kyle showed up about 20 minutes after I had arrived at the magnificent World Wall One and I was quick to lace up and get on Abo. After my forearms were warm Mika lead Megatherion and Kyle TR'd it. I gave my proj. Dairy Freeze a once over and decided to wait to get back on it this weekend. I hung the draws on Rainy Day for Mika and then they both tried Abo. Time was going by faster than I had hoped so I hopped on Psycho and went for the extension pumping out before the last crux.
It was sooo good to get outside today instead of just laying about my apartment waiting for class to start. Speaking of which I better go now or I'll be late. Hope I can get back out this weekend when the temps go down a little. Even though the high today was somewhere around the mid 70's, WW1 was amazingly cool with no greasy holds and almost everything dry. See you there!

Comments

dom said…
Lets get out there on Saturday. I'll drive.

Popular Posts