Wrap It Up (or Laugh it up)

The final week of my core and elective programs have come to a close. One major portion of this academic journey is over and yet another begins. I feel like I'm walking to the Druids all over again. It's cold. I find myself in the same injury boat as last year, what the fuck!!!?? Maybe it is the cold, it prevents blood from fully circulating throughout my body so a) I either make the same mistakes because of a lack of oxygenated blood getting to my brain or b) I just need to stop climbing, by a pedo-van and live down by the river. I can see the latter happening only if I go crazy from trying to write this massive document called my thesis. I have posted a few photos of some of the artwork that was inspired by various lectures, presentations, and workshops that have taken place over the past year and half in my graduate program. Plus a couple of panoramas from Nisqaully from last week. Enjoy.

















Comments

jimmy said…
Dude, you should've taken an art class... Full time climberr photographer? -jimmy

Popular Posts